Knowledge Base Article - Q81
Topic: Highlighting options not working in Dolphin Publisher 3.01
Last updated on:
Applies to: Publisher
NB: Please note that product names in this article may have changed since the time of writing.
With either the default highlight options set, or with custom highlight options, no highlight is shown within Dolphin Publisher 3.01 following a Windows Update.
This may happen if Windows Internet Explorer 9 has been installed. An update is required to Dolphin Publisher in order to work with Windows Internet Explorer 9. If you are running Publisher 3.01 you will need to uninstall Internet Explorer 9.
To do this:
1. Press the WINDOWS KEY. The "Start" menu opens. The cursor is positioned in the search box.
2. Type "Programs and Features" (without the quotes) "Programs and Features" will be displayed in the search results.
3. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW keys to select "Programs and Features" from the search results and press ENTER. The "Programs and Features" window opens.
4. Press TAB to move to the "View installed updates" link and press ENTER. Windows will start listing installed updates - this may take up to a minute.
5. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW keys to select "Windows Internet Explorer 9" .
6. Press TAB to move to the "Organize" button.
7. Press the RIGHT ARROW to move to the "Uninstall" button and press SPACEBAR
8. Follow the prompts to remove Internet Explorer 9.
The information provided in this knowledge base article has been reviewed and is believed to be accurate and is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied. In no event shall Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. nor its affiliates assume any responsibility for inaccuracies, errors, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect or omission in this document, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Keep in Touch
Do you have any comments on this article? Send us a message quoting the article reference number: Q81.
Did you find this article useful?