Chapter 13: Exercise Answers
6. Visual Effects - Making the screen easier to see
To change the white background in WordPad to a light grey colour:
- Run SuperNova and run WordPad.
- Type some sample text.
- Press LEFT CONTROL + SPACEBAR. The SuperNova Control Panel opens.
- Select "Custom" as the preset Colour Scheme.
- Select "Configure" from the Colour Scheme options. The "Configure Custom Colour Scheme" dialog box opens.
- Select the "Colour Replacement" option and set the "From" colour to white and the "To" colour to "Light Grey".
- Select the "OK" button. SuperNova applies the change.