A new update is available for all GuideConnect users. Update your GuideConnect to version 1.10 and try out the new music & CD player feature – play music from a cd or other device. Import music from CDs or tracks already stored on your computer. Or explore the new GuideConnect notes feature – Create a text note or record an audio note. Manage files with the new File Manager feature. Create conect cards or share events with calendar cards.
Simple talking technology for sight loss
- Simple talking step-by-step menus
- Effortlessly email, browse the web, write letters and scan your post
- High contrast large print text, as BIG as your eyes need
- Human sounding voices guide you every step of the way
- Use with the remote control, touchscreen, keyboard or mouse
- Packages available for UK customers
Free accessible reading app for dyslexia, low vision and blindness
- The easiest way to find and listen to books and newspapers
- Support for the largest collection of accessible book and newspaper services
- Fully compatible with VoiceOver and TalkBack
SuperNova 'Connect & Learn'
The classroom-ready study package for low vision students
- Lightweight 5-in-1 package designed for partially sighted learners:
- Digital video magnifier with 'scan & read'
- Windows 10 laptop with SuperNova's Magnification
- Whiteboard magnifier
- Accessible book reader
Courses & Events
- 26 Feb | Connect & Learn - for education professionals supporting low vision students (26 Feb)
- 24 Mar | Connect & Learn - for education professionals supporting low vision students (24 Mar)
- 16 Jan | Connect & Learn - for education professionals supporting low vision students (16 Jan)
- 04 Feb | Connect & Learn - for education professionals supporting low vision students (4 Feb)