Magnification and screen reading you can rely on
In education. At work. At home.
SuperNova is a range of assistive technology for people who are blind or partially sighted. You can rely on SuperNova to provide exceptional magnification, screen reading and braille support, to enable you to explore your computer screen and read on-screen information.
Choose the edition that suits your vision. You will benefit from increased independence at home, at work and in education.
Compare SuperNova Editions
- Magnify computer screen
- Customise colour schemes
- Enhanced text smoothing
- Touchscreen magnification
- Use across multiple screens
- Connect to cameras
- Includes EasyReader Premium
- Includes one-year Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA)
SuperNova Magnifier & Speech
All features in SuperNova Magnifier plus:
- Human-sounding voices
- Reads content of web pages, emails and documents aloud
- Scan, print and read with audio
- Split speech and other audio
- Control voice reading speed
- Includes one-year SMA
SuperNova Magnifier & Screen Reader
All features in SuperNova Magnifier & Speech plus:
- Complete screen reader
- Explore with keyboard
- Announces punctuation, formatting, spelling errors and on-screen changes
- Braille display support
- Includes one-year SMA
You can rely on SuperNova to provide accessibility in ways that suit your sight. Personalise your experience and use your computer to help you reach your full potential at home, at work and in education:
- Choose from three editions to suit your vision
- Choose SuperNova Enterprise for the workplace
- Customise display, magnification, speech and braille settings
- Fast, reliable access to Microsoft Office and Windows apps
- Install on a Windows PC, laptop or tablet, or carry a SuperNova USB
- Connect a camera or scanner to read printed text
- Support from Dolphin accessibility experts
SuperNova Key Features
Explore All SuperNova Features
SuperNova is available in three editions, each with its own unique features that support a wide range of visual impairments.
In addition, is available for businesses and organisations to deploy across their network environments.
Read more about the features in each SuperNova edition to find which one is best for your needs.SuperNova Features List
How SuperNova Benefits Different Sectors
Students & Teachers
SuperNova gives students with visual impairments reliable technology to advance learning at all stages of education. Support is available for students, teachers and disability support staff.
Professionals & Employees
SuperNova Enterprise ensures colleagues with visual impairments meet their goals to reach their full potential at work. Businesses can rely on SuperNova Enterprise for simple deployment and responsive technical support.
Discover the range of SuperNova Packages, which include a choice of Windows 11 laptop, tablet or PC. Each package comes with essential accessories that improve accessibility even more.
We set up your chosen SuperNova software programme on the device for you, and deliver it free, so you can get started with SuperNova straight away.
The SuperNova USB provides instant access to SuperNova features on Windows devices.
Simply plug the SuperNova USB into a Windows laptop, PC or tablet to access SuperNova screen magnification, speech and braille support. Your preferred settings and customised views are saved and ready to go.
Guest mode is available for the times you plug into different devices or work in a variety of locations.
Richard Bernard, Author