2-day SuperNova Accredited Training Course - 6th December 2021
Starts: Monday 6 December 2021 at 10:00
Ends: Tuesday 7 December 2021 at 17:00
Venue:Dolphin Computer Access
Technology House, Blackpole Estate West
Are you able to confidently advise and support your SuperNova users? This 2-day ‘SuperNova Certified Specialist’ course covers every aspect of SuperNova, from the basics of magnification through to advanced speech settings. Support your blind and partially sighted clients with every aspect of their computer use; configure SuperNova to suit individuals' unique requirements or troubleshoot day-to-day issues.
Who is this course for?
- Access Technology Specialists
- Disability Advisors
- Professionals from Charities Supporting Visually Impaired People
- Teachers for the Visually Impaired
- IT & Disability Professionals working in the Employment Sector
- Describe the key features of the 3 editions of SuperNova & ScreenReader and suitability for customers with varying levels of sight loss
- Navigate the SuperNova control panel and its menu structure to personalise settings
- Demonstrate how SuperNova's speech and visual tools may be used to provide access to common Microsoft applications
- Use SuperNova to navigate the internet and retrieve information
- Perform basic troubleshooting within SuperNova speech and voice settings, and know where to find alternative sources of help or support
- Install methods
- Using speech
- Visual tools including magnification
- Using SuperNova on the Internet
- Using SuperNova within Word Documents
- Exploring SuperNova's touch support
- Camera and whiteboard setup
2-day course at Dolphin in Worcester, UK. To achieve Certified Specialist status, delegates are required to complete a short written exam.
£700 + VAT
We operate a discount for charities.
Please call sales on 01905 754 577 to book your place on this course.