This update is free for all existing SuperNova 13 customers and includes fixes and improvements to boost productivity:
- Speech and Braille read more reliably in: Internet Explorer 11 and Office 2013. SuperNova better recognises spaces between words on web pages and automatically switches on the Dolphin Cursor to read protected documents with ease.
Speech and Braille Reliability
- FIX: Internet Explorer 11 - solved a problem where some spaces could be lost and words could become concatenated.
- FIX: Internet Explorer 11 - Multi-line text areas now speak and Braille as expected.
- FIX: Internet Explorer - Onclick announcements suppressed for clickable objects, such as link, button, checkbox, etc. to prevent you being told twice that you can click on controls.
- FIX: Internet Explorer - Now reads content of
tags as expected.
- FIX: Internet Explorer - Outlook web app edit areas work as expected.
- FIX: Internet Explorer - prevent confusing control characters appearing unexpectedly in Braille.
- FIX: Internet Explorer - prevent Page info from being re-announced when hitting some with 'onclick' objects.
- FIX: Word - Cut and paste announcement should now be more reliable.
- NEW: Word - Automatically enables Dolphin Cursor to read protected documents.
- FIX: Excel - 'space deleted' now announced in edit areas as expected.
- FIX: Exiting Dolphin Cursor F3 find now speaks / Brailles the focus automatically to remind you about your place.
- FIX: Spinnable list controls no longer announce the values twice.
- FIX: Mouse wheel scrolling the document updates the cursor location when the cursor is on screen.
- FIX: Speech at logon - Reinstated the Orpheus 2 language list for Windows XP.
- FIX: Solved a problem where some applications could crash when closing SuperNova.
- Internet Explorer 11 combo box items not announced fully in Forms Mode unless the list is first expanded with ALT+DOWN ARROW.
- Signing in to some Scandinavian banks relying on Java not supported. Issue continues to be investigated.