My books overview
Below is an image of the My Books screen followed by a description of each of the buttons. (Please note – the image below is of EasyReader on an iOS device. There are slight variances if you are using EasyReader on an Android device).
- Book cover - located to the left of each book
Tap to open the book
- Side menu - located at the top left of the screen
Find a new book or newspaper to read from a library or open a clipboard text to read.
- Search - located above the list of books
Search your My Books list for a title you have already downloaded.
- List/Tile view - located at the top towards the right of the screen
Choose to display your My Books list as either a list or as tiles. Please note - if you are using EasyReader on an Android device, this button will be replaced by an 'import' button which is used to import books from your device's storage.
- Sort - located at the top right of the screen
Sort your My Books list by title, author or most recently read.
- Book information - located to the right of each book
Find information about the book, such as the title, author, format, size and a synopsis where available.
To change your support language, choose from the following list: