Find and download a new book
To find a new book to read:
- Select the ‘side menu’ button at the top left of the screen
- Select your library from the list. If you are not logged in to the library, you will be asked to enter your login credentials
- Find a book using the options provided by the library service
- Once you have found a book, tap on the book cover for more information about the book, including a synopsis (where available) and the option to download.
- Choose the ‘download’ button to download the book to your device. Whilst the book is downloading, the download progress will be displayed
- Once the download has completed, the book will be available in the ‘My Books’ list. Tap the book cover to open the book.
To change your support language, choose from the following list: