Why we're special
- Dolphin is the only specialist software house developing solutions to suit all types of reading impairment – from low vision to blindness and dyslexia.
- You can speak directly to the makers of our products - we design and develop our products in-house - so when you call us or meet us, you're speaking directly with the people who know most about the products you're using.
- Our design and development teams are experts in building software to suit user requirements, and our highly knowledgeable sales and support teams can help you find and use the perfect software for your needs.
Our products make a real difference
- Our products enable people with varying levels of technology experience to do everyday things easily, on computers and tablets, and we have fully integrated and portable software solutions to give you total freedom to have an accessible experience whatever you’re doing.
Who we are
- Founded in 1986 from one small office in Worcester UK, this UK-owned company has grown to become a global market leader, with more than 50 staff worldwide. We support our international community of users from our headquarters in Worcester UK and our offices in New Jersey USA, Falköping Sweden, and Hakadal Norway.
- Group Directors:
Managing Director - Noel Duffy
Sales Director - Steve Bennett
Development Director - Mike Hill
Marketing Director - Hazel Shaw
- Dolphin is registered as a Limited Company in the UK and is 98% owned by members of the board.
Registered Office: Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. Technology House, Blackpole Estate West, Worcester, WR3 8TJ, UK.
Company Registration Number: 2065974
“A very professional company, friendly and above all dedicated to assist people with sight loss. Highly recommended.”
Tracy Atkinson, HERIB
“The Gwent Visual Impairment Service has used various Dolphin packages for over ten years. In that time we have found the software to be extremely effective, reliable and user-friendly. The after sales service provided by this company, particularly their Product Support, is first class. We have always found the staff at Dolphin to be extremely helpful, friendly and prepared to do anything they can to assist. There software has allowed countless children and young people to enjoy using computer technology effectively.”
Cheryl Price, Visual Impairment Service, Gwent