SuperNova Enterprise 20.06
Languages supported: Arabic, Arabic (France), Belgian Dutch, Belgian French, Chinese (English), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (South African), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek (English), Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Swedish (Arabic), Swiss German, Turkish, Welsh
The update to SuperNova 20.06 includes the following fixes and improvements:
- FIX: Google Chrome. The File menu in Google Chrome is now opened and announced as expected. This issue occurred when using Windows 11.
- FIX: Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 and later. The speech now correctly announces comments that are being added to a PowerPoint presentation.
- FIX: Microsoft Word 2019 and later. SuperNova no longer closes after opening a Word document from a German version of Windows.
- FIX: Microsoft Word 2019 and later. The speech now correctly announces table cells after selecting them using the shortcut key SHIFT + END.
- FIX: Microsoft Word 2019 and later. The speech now announces links within a document as expected.
- FIX: Microsoft Word 2019 or later. The cursor is now moved to the correct character in a document after pressing the cursor routing keys on a connected braille display.
- FIX: Microsoft Word 2019 and later. The speech now correctly announces suggested words from the Thesaurus in Microsoft Word.
- FIX: Microsoft Word 2019 and later. The Dolphin Cursor now correctly places the focus in the Microsoft Word search box after pressing the shortcut key ALT + Q.
- FIX: Thunderbird. The speech now announces the email suggestion drop down as expected.
- FIX: Translations. Updated prompts are now included for people using the Turkish language version of SuperNova. This includes Turkish prompts for the device power status, the Launchpad feature, keyboard languages and more.
- FIX: Windows 11. Information about a file or folder in File Explorer (such as the date, size etc.) is now correctly announced by the speech after pressing the Additional Focus Information key (LEFT SHIFT + NUMPAD 0).
- FIX: Windows 11. The shortcut key LEFT SHIFT + NUMPAD SLASH now correctly moves the Dolphin Cursor to the System Tray in Windows 11. The system tray is also now listed in the Item Finder as expected.