Vacancy: Communication Executive
Location: Worcester, United Kingdom
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 37.5 per week
About the role:
Dolphin is a world leader in software for blind, partially sighted and dyslexic people with a distribution channel in over forty countries. Dolphin software makes a real difference to our customers, helping individuals connect with family and friends, helping students succeed in education and helping employees to excel in a variety of work settings. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious individual to join our marketing team and create engaging digital content to increase our brand awareness and drive sales. The role of our marketing team is to develop Dolphin’s brand image as experts in accessibility and support the customer through each stage of the buyer journey.
Reporting to our Marketing Manager, you will:
- Deliver digital marketing content for our key customer personas including regular blog posts, gated resources, customer stories, marketing emails, social media posts across all relevant platforms, website landing pages and video scripts
- Develop relationships with partner organisations and key influencers globally to secure engaging content contributions
- Collaborate with team members at Dolphin including our graphic designer and videographer to ensure consistent, relevant content through each stage of the buyer journey
- Create marketing resources for all new product updates and upgrades, ensuring the benefits of Dolphin products are clearly articulated throughout our website and in all collateral
- Agree a written schedule of when and where you plan to publish upcoming content and agree KPI targets (reach, engagement etc.)
- Analyse content success and share insights and best practice for future campaigns
- Understand the needs of our customers and maintain a good understanding of Dolphin software. You may be required to deliver software demonstrations on occasion.
- Attend sales and marketing team meetings
- Support our international dealers to repurpose marketing resources for international markets
- Help with market research and contribute customer feedback to help improve Dolphin products and services
- Share content internally to increase employee engagement and help all employees communicate a consistent brand message.
Skills and Experience
- Be CIM (diploma level) or marketing degree qualified, with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have strong written skills to produce suitable and engaging content for different audiences
- Be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Have experience with social media
The following would be advantageous but are not essential:
- Experience with CRM systems such as HubSpot
- Good knowledge of goal tracking and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of PPC advertising
- Experience within the IT industry
- Experience using Mailchimp or similar
- An understanding of accessibility
- A second language
- We are looking for people who are self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results driven.
- You should seek responsibility, demonstrate effective decision making skills and be comfortable working under your own initiative.
- You will need to be organised and methodical in your approach to work, and able to concentrate on detail, with a high degree of quality control.
- Communication and team working skills are essential as you must be able to contribute to cross functional projects.
- You should be customer focused and demonstrate commercial awareness.
- Be keen to learn, share your ideas and support change.
- Everyone at Dolphin is expected to work in the spirit of our ethos of inclusivity.
- 23 days of annual leave every year in addition to being closed over the Christmas period
- Flexible working policy
- Workplace pension scheme
- Generous maternity and paternity pay
- Sponsorship to take part in fitness events