Vacancy: Video Producer
Location: Worcester, United Kingdom
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 37.5 per week
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Video Producer to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the creation of engaging video content to support each phase of the buyer journey. This includes the creation of promotional videos, customer testimonials and tutorials. Whilst you will be predominantly office-based, you will also have the opportunity to capture engaging footage both on-site and with customers.
As our Video Producer, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing new ideas and creative input to existing briefs for promotional videos.
- Signed off plans for new video content, ensuring all videos are targeted to a specific buyer persona and are relevant to the appropriate phase of the buyer journey.
- Working closely with content authors to determine how key messages/scripts are to be relayed, and conceptualise how the final video will turn out.
- Filming, editing and producing engaging video content to agreed plans.
- Preparing videos for use across a variety of platforms, including website, blogs, social media and in-product.
- Working with the Training team to deliver engaging tutorial video content for the launch of a new, online learning platform.
- Adapting videos for international markets.
- Set up and maintenance of webinar recording equipment and formatting of webinar recordings.
- Ensuring video content adheres to the company’s brand guidelines and accessibility best practice.
- Managing and maintaining our library of videos on the company’s website and on the company’s YouTube channel.
- Reporting on metrics to analyse the engagement and effectiveness of video content.
- Continually updating own knowledge of new trends, delivery methods and platforms.
Skills and experience:
- Experienced with the use of Adobe Premier Pro video editing software. Knowledge of Final Cut would also be beneficial.
- Familiar with motion graphics programs including Adobe After Effects / Apple Motion.
- Familiar with image editing tools including Adobe Photoshop.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Illustrator.
- We are looking for people who are self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results driven.
- You should seek responsibility, demonstrate effective decision making skills and be comfortable working under your own initiative.
- You will need to be organised and methodical in your approach to work. Able to manage multiple video projects to agreed deadlines.
- Communication and team working skills are essential.
- You should be customer focused.
- Be keen to learn, share your ideas and support change.
- Everyone at Dolphin is expected to work in the spirit of our ethos of inclusivity.