Vacancy: Sales Administrator
Location: Worcester, United Kingdom
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 37.5 per week
About the role:
Dolphin is a world leader in software for people who are blind, partially sighted and neurodiverse with a distribution channel in over forty countries. Our software makes a real difference to our customers, helping individuals to get online and connect with family and friends, helping students to fully engage and succeed in education and helping employees to excel in a variety of work settings. Working at Dolphin offers an exciting range of opportunities to develop your career within a supportive and diverse team.
We are looking for a highly organised sales administrator to join our company. We want someone who is keen to be a part of our growth. We expect you to embrace our core values, including delight the customer; own the outcome; and be a productive team member.
Reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, you will:
- Handle inbound enquiries - answering queries via phone, email and live chat
- Contact customers by phone or email to answer queries, confirm deliveries, book training or obtain missing information
- Be a trusted advisor to customers and provide exceptional customer experience
- Understand customer needs, educate on all Dolphin software options available, answer any questions they may have and address any concerns or objections they may raise
- Log customer orders on our ERP system
- Maintain accurate records of your activities and customer interactions in our CRM system/Sales pipeline
- Maintain process documentation on SharePoint in line with company document control process
- Prepare data on sales performance
- Schedule sales meetings, preparing the agendas and taking minutes
- Support the sales team with other administrative tasks and cover for other members of sales team as required
Skills and experience:
- Highly organised, the work requires multi-tasking and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in similar sales administration role is desirable
- We are looking for people who are self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results driven.
- You should seek responsibility, demonstrate effective decision-making skills and be comfortable working under your own initiative.
- You will need to be organised and methodical in your approach to work, and able to concentrate on detail, with a high degree of quality control.
- Communication and team working skills are essential to contribute to productive teams.
- You should be customer focused and demonstrate commercial awareness. Delight the customer.
- Be keen to learn, share your ideas and support change.
- Everyone at Dolphin is expected to work in the spirit of our ethos of inclusivity.
- 23 days paid annual leave, plus national holidays and offices closed between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible and hybrid workplace: you choose which days to work from home and which days to work from the office.
- Convenient central location: close to M5 motorway with free onsite parking.
- Casual dress code
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Contemporary parental leave policy
- Workplace pension scheme
- Occupational sick pay scheme and additional paid time off for appointments
- Annual salary reviews
- Performance bonus and commission schemes
- Subsidises for all employees that wish to undertake fitness or sporting activities
Find out more about working at Dolphin
We are a Disability Confident Employer and we encourage applications from people with disabilities.
As a Mindful Employer we have committed to working towards better mental health in the workplace.
Please note, early application is encouraged as we may close this vacancy when we receive sufficient applications.