Culture and Values
Our software empowers blind, low vision and dyslexic people to read and succeed.
We are very proud of our relaxed and friendly company culture. We encourage our office staff to dress casually in order that they are able to be themselves and be comfortable at work. We also promote a supportive culture where trust and responsibility is devolved to our people. A flat hierarchy, free of unnecessary management levels, and self managed project teams means we are able to capitalise on the skills and expertise of our people and be reactive to change.
Our core values were jointly developed by our Directors, Managers and employees, and provide a framework for how we do business at Dolphin and a written expression of what we stand for. Our values act as a guide to those daily actions that guide us toward our goals. We expect all our people to stay true to our values.
- Delight Customers: We aim to exceed customers and partners' expecations.
- Own the Outcome: We use insights to make decisions and hold ourselves accountable.
- Learn Fast: We encourage people to continually learn and grow.
- Productive Teams: We work hard together to deliver quality results and profit.
- Have Fun: We enjoy what we do.
- Inclusivity: We are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment.
- New Ideas: We innovate and embrace better ways of doing things.
Equal Opportunities Statement
We are committed to building a diverse team and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive, accessible and respectful environment for all employees, partners and customers. Furthermore, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, nationality, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, marital status or parental status. All applicants will be considered based on competence, job requirements and business needs.
Dolphin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Statement of Environmental Responsibility
Dolphin Computer Access is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
• Comply with relevant environmental legislation
• Ensuring our operations are as efficient as possible to minimise the environmental impact of production and distribution
• Actively promote recycling and energy efficiency internally
• Continuing to invest in technologies that provide alternatives to business travel