Culture and Values
Our software empowers blind, low vision and dyslexic people to read and succeed.
We are very proud of our relaxed and friendly company culture. We encourage our office staff to dress casually in order that they are able to be themselves and be comfortable at work. We also promote a supportive culture where trust and responsibility is devolved to our people. A flat hierarchy, free of unnecessary management levels, and self managed project teams means we are able to capitalise on the skills and expertise of our people and be reactive to change.
Our core values were jointly developed by our Directors, Managers and employees, and provide a framework for how we do business at Dolphin and a written expression of what we stand for. Our values act as a guide to those daily actions that guide us toward our goals. We expect all our people to stay true to our values.
- Delight Customers: We aim to exceed customers and partners' expecations.
- Own the Outcome: We use insights to make decisions and hold ourselves accountable.
- Learn Fast: We encourage people to continually learn and grow.
- Productive Teams: We work hard together to deliver quality results and profit.
- Have Fun: We enjoy what we do.
- Inclusitivity: We are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment.
- New Ideas: We innovate and embrace better ways of doing things.