Vacancy: Sales Executive
Location: Worcester, United Kingdom
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 37.5 per week
About the role:
Dolphin is a world leader in assistive software for blind, partially sighted and dyslexic people with a distribution channel in over forty countries. Dolphin software makes a real difference to our customers, helping individuals to get online and connect with family and friends, helping students to fully engage and succeed in education and helping employees to excel in a variety of work settings.
Our range of innovative software products is expanding - as our presence grows, we have a commitment to ensure that we drive our brand and maximise sales. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Sales Executive to join our UK sales team to help us achieve our revenue growth efforts and perform excellent software demonstrations that showcase the value of our products.
- Follow up inbound leads (telephone, e-mail, web enquiries)
- Identify and cultivate opportunities within existing accounts
- Prospect for new accounts
- Deliver superior online software demonstrations that effectively communicate how our products deliver value
- Maintain a good understanding of Dolphin software, their value propositions and roadmap
- Sales administration including logging all customer contact and orders on the CRM database
- Contribute customer feedback to project teams to help improve Dolphin products and services
- Attend UK sales appointments and exhibitions to demonstrate our software when required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer facing sales role required.
- Experience of B2B sales would be desirable.
- Experience in client presentations, preferably conducting software demonstrations would be desirable.
- Excellent verbal presentation, written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate excellent sales and negotiation skills
- IT literate, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of assistive technology would be a distinct advantage.
- We are looking for people who are self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results driven.
- You should be confident and able to build rapport
- You should seek responsibility, demonstrate effective decision making skills and be comfortable working under your own initiative.
- You will need to be organised and methodical in your approach to work, and able to concentrate on detail, with a high degree of quality control.
- Communication and team working skills are essential.
- You should be customer focused and demonstrate commercial awareness.
- Be keen to learn, share your ideas and support change.
- Everyone at Dolphin is expected to work in the spirit of our ethos of inclusivity.
Please note, we will close this vacancy when we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Want to apply?
Please submit your CV with a covering letter using our online application form. Make sure you've read about our recruitment process so you know what to expect if your application is successful. We look forward to hearing from you soon!