SuperNova Enterprise System Requirements
The system requirements for SuperNova Enterprise vary for local installation on client machines and for installation on a server for use with remote desktop.
For local install on client machines, the system requirements are identical to the 4 'standard' editions of SuperNova and ScreenReader:
- SuperNova Magnifier - System Requirements
- SuperNova Magnifier & Speech - System Requirements
- SuperNova Magnifier & Screen Reader - System Requirements
- ScreenReader - System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 64bit Server.
- Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 64bit Server.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- XenDesktop 7.x (older versions may also work)
Supported Citrix Clients
Older versions may also work.
- Citrix Receiver 4
- Citrix Receiver 3
- ICA Client 12
- ICA Client 11
- ICA Client 10
- Citrix Quick Launch
Microsoft Remote Desktop Clients
- Remote Desktop Services in Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2016 R2
- Remote Desktop support for Windows 10 and Windows 8.1
- CPU Usage: Maximum of 4 Dolphin Software users per CPU-core (approx 700Mhz per user), ideally 1 Dolphin Software user per CPU-core.
- Memory: 250MB per user – the memory requirements of third party applications that are used should also be taken into account.
- GPU: physical GPU not required. Virtual emulated GPU required. Magnification can be configured to run on a virtualised real GPU, or on the CPU.
- For remote SAM extensions, a spare RDP/ICA channel will be required.
- Network Bandwidth: For magnification/Colour Scheme/visual effects: 5Mbit/sec
- Network Bandwidth: Sam Remote extensions: 50Kbits/sec
- Network audio (optional) 500Kbit/sec
- Network latency: < 10ms.
Our 30 day trial includes a MSI installation for SuperNova Magnifier & Screen Reader only, however upon purchase will be extended to all 3 editions of SuperNova and ScreenReader.