EasyReader for Windows 9
The EasyReader App for Windows (9.01) includes the following fixes and improvements:
- NEW: Available as a free download. From the release of v9.01, the EasyReader App for Windows is available as a free download from the Dolphin website.
- NEW: Calibre Audio (UK). Users in the UK can now find and read titles from the Calibre Audio in the EasyReader App for Windows.
- NEW: NCBI OverDrive (Ireland). Titles from the Irish library NCBI OverDrive are now available in the EasyReader App for Windows.
- NEW: UICI (Italy). Books and newspapers from the Italian library UICI are now available in the EasyReader App for Windows.
- NEW: LKF (Russia). The Russian library LKF is now available in the EasyReader App for Windows.
- NEW: My Clipboard text. Text from the Windows clipboard can now be opened and read in the EasyReader App. To load text from the clipboard, simply select ‘My Clipboard Texts’, then choose the ‘Add’ button.
- NEW: Updated Reader. The technology used to power the Reader has been updated. This means that the reading experience in the EasyReader App for Windows is now more consistent with the EasyReader Apps for iOS and Android.
- NEW: Navigation modes. A new option to choose a ‘Navigation mode’ has been added to the Reader. The navigation mode defines how far the book should be skipped when using the ‘Next’ and ‘Previous’ buttons. Options include to skip by 15 seconds, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, page or heading.
- NEW: Lines visible. A new option for ‘Lines visible’ has been added to the text settings in the Reader. Options include all text to be visible, or for the reader to only show the one, three or five lines that are currently being read.
- NEW: Show image descriptions. A new option for ‘Show image descriptions’ has been added to the text settings in the Reader. When this option is enabled, the Reader will display an alternative text description underneath each image (where a description is available).
- PLUS: Additional fixes and improvements.