SuperNova Magnifier & Screen Reader 13.55
SuperNova 13.55 is a free update available to all existing SuperNova 13 customers, and includes:
- True Fonts now make magnified text clearer to read in Microsoft Office 2013 and Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7.
- Improved stability in Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013.
- Fix to prevent mouse pointer from disappearing.
- Fixes and changes in the SuperNova 13.55 update are listed below.
- Magnified text is now clearer making documents easier to read in Microsoft Office 2013 and in Internet Explorer 11 running on Windows 7.
- Outlook 2013 Calendar now works with True Fonts.
- Improved font smoothing on Facebook.com.
- GDI text in Windows 8 now displays as expected.
- Direct 2d text now displays accurately at all magnification levels.
- Arabic glyphs now displayed in the correct position.
Tip: True Fonts make text appear perfectly smooth for reading on the largest displays and at high magnification levels. Cycle through the available font smoothing options with LEFT CONTROL+NUMPAD8.
- Mouse pointer no longer disappears when magnification is turned off, then back on in Windows 7.
Tip: You can customize the style and size of your mouse pointer independent of your magnification level from the SuperNova Control Panel Visual menu.
- Internet Explorer 8 - Searching with Google no longer causes the system to become unresponsive.
- Fix to prevent the SuperNova splash screen from occasionally appearing as a black square.