SuperNova Magnifier 13.57
This update is free for all existing SuperNova 13 customers and includes fixes and improvements to boost productivity:
- Windows 8.1 performance. SuperNova should run faster on Microsoft's latest operating system, freeing resources for your other applications.
- Magnification stability. Smoothly enlarges text and images for longer and works in more places.
Windows 8.1 Performance
- FIX: Process optimisations freeing system resources for your other applications.
- FIX: Prevent loss of magnification / black screen on start-up. Magnification should start much more reliably.
- FIX: Prevent crash after screen mode change. SuperNova will keep magnifying when display settings change.
- FIX: Handle failure of graphics driver.
- FIX: Truefonts. Colour mouse cursors now drawn as expected on Windows 7 even if TrueFonts off, enlarged pointer is off and the pointer contains inverted pixels.
- FIX: Truefonts. Screen no longer appears corrupt when you move the mouse over mixed symbols and text in some situations.
- FIX: Truefonts. Certain symbol characters were being drawn in the wrong colour.
- FIX: Solved a problem where some applications could crash when closing SuperNova.
- Multiple monitors can be used in Windows 8 with a dual head video card. Configurations with monitors on multiple video cards are only supported by SuperNova in Windows 7.
- Line view is only supported on Windows 7.