Find and download a new book
To find a new book to read:
- Select the ‘side menu’ button at the top left of the screen
- Select your library from the list. If you are not logged in to the library, you will be asked to enter your login credentials
- Find a book using the options provided by the library service
- Once you have found a book, tap on the book cover for more information about the book, including a synopsis (where available) and the option to download.
- Choose the ‘download’ button to download the book to your device. While the book is downloading, the download progress will be displayed
- Once the download has completed, the book will be available in the ‘My Books’ list. Tap the book cover to open the book.