Below is an image of the Reader followed by a description of each of the buttons. (Please note - the image below is of EasyReader on an iOS device. There are slight variances if you are using EasyReader on an Android device).
- Side menu - located at the top left of the screen
Find a different book or newspaper to read from a library or open a clipboard text to read.
- Search - located at the top of the screen
Search for a word or phrase in the book.
- Add bookmark - located at the top of the screen
Add text or recorded notes to remind you about particular sections of the book. Please note – bookmarks are available for content opened from your My Books list only.
- Sleep timer - located at the top of the screen
Set a timer for 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
- Text settings - located near the top right of the screen
Change text settings, including the font, text size, spacing, colors, and more.
- Audio settings - located at the top right of the screen
Change audio settings, including the voice, reading speed, pronunciation and more.
- History back – located near the bottom left of the screen
Go back to the position in the book where you last started reading from.
- Book navigation - located at the bottom left of the screen
Open a list of headings, page numbers and bookmarks.
- Play - located at the bottom middle of the screen
Play and pause the reading voice. Use the Next and Previous buttons either side to skip forward and backwards.
- Navigation settings - located at the bottom right of the screen
Choose how far the previous and next buttons skip in the book.
- Navigation slider – located above the Play button
Skip through the current section of the book.
To change your support language, choose from the following list: