Below is an image of the Reader followed by a description of each of the buttons. (Please note - the image below is of EasyReader on an iOS device. There are slight variances if you are using EasyReader on an Android device).
1. Side menu - located at the top left of the screen
Find a different book or newspaper to read from a library or open a clipboard text to read.
2. Search - located at the top towards the left of the screen
Search for a word or phrase in the book.
3. Text settings - located at the top towards the right of the screen
Change text settings, including the font, text size, spacing, colours, and more.
4. Audio settings - located at the top right of the screen
Change audio settings, including the voice, reading speed, pronunciation and more.
5. Book navigation - located at the bottom left of the screen
Open a list of headings, page numbers and bookmarks.
6. Navigation mode - located at the bottom towards the left of the screen
Choose how far the previous and next buttons skip in the book.
7. Play - located at the bottom middle of the screen
Play and pause the reading voice. Use the Next and Previous buttons either side to skip forward and backwards.
8. Sleep timer - located at the bottom towards the right of the screen
Set a timer for 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
9. Add bookmark - located at the bottom right of the screen
Add text or recorded notes to remind you about particular sections of the book.
To change your support language, choose from the following list: