Skip forward and backward
There are a number of ways to skip forward and backward through your book with EasyReader:
Navigate using a single tap
If you are reading a book containing text, you can single tap anywhere in the book to move the highlight to that part of the book.
Navigate using the next and previous buttons
You can use the ‘Next’ and ‘Previous’ buttons (located either side of the ‘Play’ button) to skip forward and backward in your book.
You can choose how far EasyReader skips forward and backward each time by selecting the ‘Navigation settings’ button at the bottom right of the screen and choosing a value. Please note - the ‘Next’ and ‘Previous’ icons will change depending on your navigation settings.
Navigate to a specific heading, page or bookmark
To skip to a specific heading, page or bookmark
- In the Reader, tap the ‘Book navigation’ button at the bottom left of the screen
- EasyReader will open a list of all the headings in a book. Using the tabs across the top of the screen, you can also switch to view:
- A list of all of the pages in the book
- A list of all of the bookmarks which you have added to the book
- Choose a heading, page or bookmark. EasyReader will skip straight to that section in the book
Navigate the current section using the progress slider
You can also navigate through the current section of your book using the progress slider. To do this:
- Tap and hold the dial on the progress bar, which is located above the ‘Play’ button
- Move the slider left or right to navigate through the current section of your book
To change your support language, choose from the following list: