Skip forward and backward
There are a number of ways to skip forward and backward through your book with EasyReader:
Navigate using a single tap
If you are reading a book containing text, you can single tap anywhere in the book to move the highlight to that part of the book.
Navigate using the next and previous buttons
You can use the ‘Next’ and ‘Previous’ buttons (located either side of the ‘Play’ button) to skip forward and backward in your book.
By default, EasyReader will skip by sentence in books containing text, or by 30 seconds in audio books.
You can choose how far EasyReader skips forward and backward each time by selecting the ‘Navigation mode’ button near the bottom left of the screen and choosing a value.
Gesture tip: Swipe to the right with two fingers to skip forward. Swipe to the left with two fingers to skip backward
Navigate to a specific heading, page or bookmark
To skip to a specific heading, page or bookmark
- In the Reader, tap the ‘Book navigation’ button at the bottom left of the screen
- EasyReader will open a list of all the headings in a book. Using the tabs across the top of the screen, you can also switch to view:
- A list of all of the pages in the book
- A list of all of the bookmarks which you have added to the book
- Choose a heading, page or bookmark. EasyReader will skip straight to that section in the book
Navigate using the progress slider
You can also navigate your book using the progress slider. To do this:
- Tap on the progress bar at the top center of the Reader. A slider will open
- Move the slider left or right to navigate through your book.