Drag and drop books into EasyReader
You can drag and drop books into EasyReader to open them directly in the Reader.
Please note - to drag and drop books into EasyReader, you need to be using an iPad running iOS 11 or later. To drag and drop a book into EasyReader, the book needs to be available as either a zipped DAISY (DAISY 2 or DAISY 3), unprotected EPUB (EPUB 2 or EPUB 3), or TXT format.
To drag and drop books into EasyReader:
- Open the app containing your book (e.g. email, Files), then find the book you would like to read and select it
- Whilst your app is open, slide your finger up from the bottom of the screen to open the iOS Dock
- Hold your finger on the EasyReader icon in the iOS Dock, then slide it to the edge of the screen where you would like EasyReader to be displayed. EasyReader will now be displayed alongside your app.
- Open your 'My Books' list in EasyReader
- Tap and hold your finger on the file you would like to read, then drag it across to the section of the screen where EasyReader's 'My Books' list is being displayed. Your book will be copied to your 'My Books' list ready for you to open in the Reader