Adding a bookmark
Bookmarks are useful for placing a marker against particular areas of the book which you want to return to. You can add multiple bookmarks to each book.
To add a bookmark:
- In the Reader, move the highlight to the sentence or paragraph which you would like to set as a bookmark.
- Select the 'Bookmarks' tab in the navigation pane.
- Select the 'Add' button. EasyReader will add the bookmark into your bookmarks list. A bookmark icon will also be displayed next to the sentence in the book which you have bookmarked.
Once you have added a bookmark, you can also add text or audio notes to it. To do this:
- Open the 'Bookmarks' tab in the Reader.
- Single click the Bookmark you would like to add a text or audio note to, then select the 'Edit' button.
- A window will be displayed to allow you to edit your bookmark with a text note or to record an audio note.
To add a text note:
- Type the notes you would like to make about this part of the book into the edit area.
- Once you have finished writing your text note, select 'Save'.
To record an audio note:
- Select the 'Record' button below the edit area. The 'Record' button will change into a 'Stop' button and the microphone will now start to record your voice.
- Record the notes you would like to make about this part of the book by speaking them into the microphone on your Mac.
- Once you have finished recording your notes, select the 'Stop' button. Your audio note will now be recorded and the 'Stop' button will change into a 'Play' button.
- You can play your audio note back using the 'Play' button. If you would like to re-record your note, select the 'Delete audio' button to the right of the 'Play' button, then repeat the steps above to re-record your audio note.
- Once you have finished recording your audio note, select 'Save'.
To change your support language, choose from the following list: