Vacancy: Project Administrator
Location: Worcester, United Kingdom
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 37.5 per week
About the role:
Dolphin is a world leader in software for people who are blind, partially sighted and neurodiverse with a distribution channel in over forty countries. Our software makes a real difference to our customers, helping individuals to get online and connect with family and friends, helping students to fully engage and succeed in education and helping employees to excel in a variety of work settings. Working at Dolphin offers an exciting range of opportunities to develop your career within a supportive and diverse team.
We are looking for a highly organised individual to provide a wide range of administrative support for our department heads and project managers. We want someone who is keen to be a part of our growth. You will play a key part in supporting the day-to-day running of a busy company and you will be given professional training and opportunities for progression and development.
Reporting to our Chief Operating Officer, you will support the Senior Leadership Team and Project Managers as required.
- Scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes including planning meetings and project retrospectives
- Progress chasing and monitoring project performance. Highlight any issues or risks with the delivery of project deliverables.
- Providing administrative support to all project teams to ensure all are run consistently
- Assisting with project communications with project stakeholders
- Maintaining project and process documentation on SharePoint in line with company document control process
- Supporting implementation of ISO 9001
- Corporate governance and company secretarial duties as required.
Skills and experience:
- Highly organised, the work requires multi-tasking and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in similar administration role or working in a project team is desirable
- We are looking for people who are self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results driven.
- You should seek responsibility, demonstrate effective decision making skills and be comfortable working under your own initiative.
- You will need to be organised and methodical in your approach to work, and able to concentrate on detail, with a high degree of quality control.
- Communication and team working skills are essential.
- You should be customer focused and demonstrate commercial awareness.
- Be keen to learn, share your ideas and support change.
- Everyone at Dolphin is expected to work in the spirit of our ethos of inclusivity.
- 23 days paid annual leave, plus national holidays and offices closed between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible and hybrid workplace: you choose which days to work from home and which days to work from the office.
- Convenient central location: close to M5 motorway with free onsite parking.
- Casual dress code
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Contemporary parental leave policy
- Workplace pension scheme
- Occupational sick pay scheme and additional paid time off for appointments
- Annual salary reviews
- Performance bonus and commission schemes
- Subsidises for all employees that wish to undertake fitness or sporting activities
Find out more about working at Dolphin
We are a Disability Confident Employer and we encourage applications from people with disabilities.
As a Mindful Employer we have committed to working towards better mental health in the workplace.
Please note, early application is encouraged as we may close this vacancy when we receive sufficient applications.