SuperNova Magnifier 12.08
Official support for 64-bit Office. At least 50% faster character echo while typing in Word 2010. Improved support for: Outlook HTML email and Calendar, iTunes changes and Xen Desktop v5. Plus hundreds of new words correctly pronounced with Vocalizer Text to Speech. And thanks to SuperNova's Product Improvement Program, a bundle of other scripting and stability fixes are also delivered in v12.08.
Support future stability improvements by opting in to SuperNova's Product Improvement Program. Go to the SuperNova control panel, open the "Help" Menu and choose "Customer Feedback..."
- Microsoft Word support has been improved to: speed up character echo while typing, deliver more accurate speech output while moving in documents including tables and footnotes, and better handling for the style dialog.
- Microsoft Outlook Improvements include changes to reading HTML email and working with Calendar appointments.
- iTunes user interface changes in recent version are now supported.
- Other general SuperNova stability fixes include: resolved problems with launching and quitting Supernova, Read from Here reliability and an update for Xen Desktop v5.
- New Vocalizer Text to Speech Synthesizer exceptions including: Cappuccino, makeover, oxidation, revitalize and hundreds of other words are now pronounced correctly.