ScreenReader 15.04 comes with an exciting new language feature, as well as improvements and fixes to issues and bugs.
NEW: Automatic Language Switching
Frustrated by multiple languages in a document or website? With automatic language switching, the speech function recognises a change in alphabetic scripts and changes the synthesiser language accordingly; making screen reading a more fluent experience.
If you have the appropriate synthesiser language installed, you can automatically switch between many languages including Latin, Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Greek, Hebrew, Hindi (Devanagari) and Russian (Cyrillic) scripts.
Read our tutorial for more information.
Note that not all synthesisers support this feature. To learn more about available synthesiser languages please contact Dolphin or your local Dolphin dealer.
NEW: Added support for MDV MB 248 Braille display.
SuperNova Bookshelf improvements:
- Auto-reconnect issues to servers resolved
- Vision Australia and NTNM services improved
- Crash elimination on NTNM newspapers without headings
Hebrew Language Build improvements:
- Hebrew Windows Explorer list view fixes
- Off Screen Model now supporting RTL text (Hebrew menus and some controls)
- Hebrew and Arabic text in the Office 2013 ribbon is now spoken RTL