EasyReader for Windows 10.01
Languages supported: Danish, Dutch, English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
The EasyReader App for Windows 10.01 release includes:
- NEW: EasyReader Premium. Customers who are subscribed to EasyReader Premium can now sign in to Google Classroom and Microsoft Education in EasyReader App for Windows. Once signed in, subscribers can view a list of supported files and open them in the Reader.
- FIX: Bookshare. Teachers can now download titles from the Bookshare library on behalf of students.
- FIX: PassendLezen. Text-only newspapers and magazines from Passendlezen are now downloaded as expected.
- FIX: Reader. After re-opening EasyReader, the Reader now resumes text-based books from the last word read (not from the start of the paragraph).
- FIX: Translations. Updates have been made to the German translation of the app.
- PLUS: A host of additional fixes and improvements.