EasyReader for Windows 10.06
Languages supported: Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (Canada), English (New Zealand), English (South African), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
EasyReader App 10.06 includes the following fixes and improvements.
- NEW: Bookshare libraries. A sponsor / teacher using Bookshare, RNIB Bookshare or Bookshare Ireland can now use EasyReader App to assign books to students. Please note: this functionality is only available for people using a Bookshare library with a sponsor or teacher account.
- NEW: Getem library. The Getem library (Turkey) is now available in EasyReader App.
- NEW: Translations. EasyReader App is now translated into Hebrew.
- FIX: Éole library. A new system is included for signing in and downloading titles from the French library Éole.
- FIX: Pronunciation corrections. After the ‘Add correction’ option is used to change the pronunciation of a word, the changes are now applied correctly without having to exit a book first.
- FIX: Screen Reader support. The title and author of a book are no longer announced by a screen reader each time the download percentage is announced in the ‘Book information’ screen.
- PLUS: Additional fixes and improvements.