EasyReader for Windows 10.08
Languages supported: Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (Canada), English (New Zealand), English (South African), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
EasyReader App 10.08 includes these improvements and fixes:
- Increased search timeout value to 30 seconds for CELA Library.
- Added two more colour settings for sentence and word highlight.
- Updated the side menu design, to reflect design of the EasyReader mobile app.
- Redesigned the view for Manage Libraries to reflect the design of the EasyReader mobile app.
- For new users, the default download folder is now "%APPDATA%\Dolphin\Dolphin EasyReader" instead of in My Documents as before.
- Sleep timer available on mobile platforms is now available in EasyReader App for Windows.
- Error messages from libraries are now displayed in a new pop-up view, with additional library information.
- When logging out of a Dolphin Account, the EasyReader App does not close down.
- Fix applied for sideloading certain books from Éole, France.
- Fixes for login issues with libraries:
- Getem, Turkey
- Éole, France.
- Fix applied to the spelling features, for words containing non-English characters.
- Fix applied to right-click Search menu option, for words containing non-English characters.
- Fix applied for the CTRL + C hotkey when the focus is in the web browser view of the reader.
- “Copy” menu option added to the right-click menu.