EasyReader for Windows 10.04
Languages supported: Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (Canada), English (New Zealand), English (South African), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
EasyReader App 10.04 for Windows includes the following fixes and improvements:
- NEW: EasyReader Premium. EasyReader Premium subscribers can now open and read text-based PDFs in the Reader. Once open, PDFs can be read in their original layout or in a text-only view for a more accessible experience.
- NEW: DAISY 2.02 text and audio books. Improvements have been made to the way annotations, footnotes are block quotes are displayed in the Reader.
- NEW: ‘Go to page’. An option for “Go to page” has been added to the Reader. Use this option to move directly to a specific page in the Reader.
- NEW: RNIB Reading Services. The audio speed can now be adjusted in the Reader for all audio books downloaded from RNIB Reading Services.
- NEW: Bookshare Ireland. A new login system has been made available for logging in to Bookshare Ireland.
- FIX: EasyReader Premium. Fix to prevent EasyReader App from closing unexpectedly when playing a book using a Premium voice.
- FIX: ‘Open with’ EasyReader. Fix to ensure books open correctly in EasyReader from the Windows context menu. To open a book from the context menu, find a book in a format supported by EasyReader, use a right click to open the context menu, choose “Open with” then select “Dolphin EasyReader”.
- FIX: RNIB Reading services. Fix to prevent the audio from distorting after adjusting the voice speed on a small selection of audio books from RNIB Reading Services.
- FIX: Text-to-Speech voices. Fixes have been applied to ensure the audio speed of text to speech voices can be adjusted as expected.
- FIX: Translations. The “Load next” button in the Reader is now displayed correctly on devices with the region set to Swedish.