Choose the number of lines visible
Please note: this feature is currently only available in text-only books. For Android devices, you also need a downloaded Vocalizer TTS voice to use this feature.
The ‘Lines visible’ feature allows you to black out the lines of text that are not part of the current reading position. You can adjust the setting to show only 1 line, 3 lines, or 5 lines at a time. When the ‘Lines Visible’ feature is enabled, the following will happen:
- A black overlay will appear above and below the current reading position.
- Only word highlight colour will be used - the sentence highlight colour will become disabled. is disabled
- The text will be cantered on the screen.
- Auto-select the word on the left-hand side in the middle text row
To turn on the ‘Lines Visible’ feature:
- In the Reader, tap the ‘Text settings’ button near the top right of the screen
- Tap the arrow next to ‘Lines Visible’ and choose how many lines you would like to be visible onscreen – you can choose from ‘All’, 1 line, 3 lines or 5 lines.
- Once you are happy with your choice, choose ‘back’ or ‘close’ at the top left of the screen to return to the Reader