My books overview
Below is an image of the My Books screen followed by a description of each of the buttons.
1. Book cover - located to the left of each book
Tap to open the book
2. Side menu - located at the top left of the screen
Find a new book or newspaper to read from a library or open a clipboard text to read.
3. Search - located above the list of books
Search your My Books list for a title you have already downloaded.
4. List/Tile view - located at the top towards the right of the screen
Choose to display your My Books list as either a list or as tiles.
5. Sort - located at the top right of the screen
Sort your My Books list by title, author or most recently read.
6. Book information - located to the right of each book
Find information about the book, such as the title, author, format, size and a synopsis where available.
To change your support language, choose from the following list: