Directly from EasyConverter Express
To convert a document from the EasyConverter Express application:
- Open EasyConverter Express by selecting the application icon from the Windows Desktop. The EasyConverter Express interface will open.
- EasyConverter Express will provide options to allow you to get started with your conversion:
- Choose file: Choose the Microsoft Word document you would like to convert using the ‘Browse’ button.
- Convert to: Choose the format you would like to convert the document into using the dropdown list.
- Select ‘Next’ to continue to the EasyConverter Express settings screen.
- EasyConverter Express will now provide options for you to customise your converted document:
- Settings for your output: Choose the settings you would like to apply to your converted document. The settings will be different depending on the format you have chosen.
- Output folder: Choose where you would like your converted document to be saved to using the ‘Browse’ button.
- Select ‘Start’. EasyConverter Express will now convert your document based on the settings you have chosen. The progress of the conversion will be displayed on the screen, along with an ‘Abort’ button which will cancel the conversion if selected.
- Once the conversion is complete, EasyConverter Express will open a pop-up box displaying information about your conversion, along with two options:
- Choose ‘Show Location’ to open the location of the converted document in File Explorer.
- Choose ‘Close’ to close EasyConverter Express.
To change your support language, choose from the following list: