- Improved stability in Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013.
- Automatically announce Skype incoming call notifications.
- Change to improve screen reading performance in Chicken Nugget (accessible Twitter app).
- Word - Documents saved to network locations can still be read using speech and Braille.
- Word - Print options now speak and Braille accurately in Windows 8.
- Outlook - New hooking system for improve stability when reading and composing messages with speech and Braille in Outlook2013
- Outlook - Cursor through bulleted items now speaks characters as expected.
- Outlook - Cursor up and down to move the Dolphin Cursor to read messages by line in speech and Braille now more reliable in Windows 8.
- Outlook - Spell Checker title and errors no longer repeated by speech when using Outlook 2013 on Windows 7.
- Internet Explorer 11 - List items on web pages are no longer truncated.
- Internet Explorer 8 - Searching with Google no longer causes the system to become unresponsive.
- Skype - ScreenReader now announces Skype incoming call notifications.
- Windows live Mail - Spelling Errors no longer prevent ScreenReader from speaking the entire line while composing email. Make sure you’ve got the latest maps with “check for updates” in the ScreenReader Help menu
- Twitter - The Chicken Nugget accessible twitter client from Q-Continuum.net is now associated with the NoMSAA Map by default improving overall performance when working with timelines and tweets.
- Xen app - V11 now associated with the appropriate Map improving speech and Braille output.
- Fix to prevent the ScreenReader splash screen from occasionally appearing as a black square.