FREE accessible reading app for dyslexia, low vision & blindness
A better way to read!
- Designed for readers with dyslexia & visual impairments
- Direct access to browse & download from your favourite libraries inc Bookshare, Legimus, Vision Australia, RNIB Bookshare & more
- Subscribe & read newspapers with NFB-NEWSLINE, RNIB NTNM, MTM & more
- Copy text from anywhere on your phone & hear EasyReader announce it
- Read with your ears & eyes with perfectly synchronised text & audio
- Play audio books or add a human sounding voice to text only titles
- Choose colours, text size and highlights to suit your visual needs
- Fully compatible with Voiceover
- Free Dolphin Account - Sync your books & settings across multiple devices (coming soon)
- Online Help available in a variety of languages
- Organisation looking to develop your own accessible reading app?
Books from both Cela & Bookshare with no problems
This is a very nice app. It was very easy to log into, after creating an account, and downloading a book. Not a lot of guesswork involved. I sure welcome that. No problems. I downloaded books from both Cela & Bookshare with no problems. Looking forward to the Android edition!
Eva Nilsson, Sweden
I love to read with EasyReader
What I like the most is that I can read about a new book in my daily newspaper and search for it with EasyReader. Most of the time the books are already there and I can read them the very same day.
All my content providers in one app
I just love the fact that I can have all my content providers in one app. This is the start of something I envisioned a few years ago. This is going to be be a great app for all the new Marrakech treaty countries and their content providers.