FREE accessible reading app for dyslexia, low vision & blindness
A better way to read!
- Designed for readers with dyslexia & visual impairments
- Direct access to browse & download from your favourite libraries inc Bookshare, Legimus, Vision Australia, RNIB Bookshare & more
- Subscribe & read newspapers with NFB-NEWSLINE, RNIB NTNM, MTM & more
- Copy text from anywhere on your phone & hear EasyReader announce it
- Read with your ears & eyes with perfectly synchronised text & audio
- Play audio books or add a human sounding voice to text only titles
- Choose colours, text size and highlights to suit your visual needs
- Fully compatible with Voiceover
- Free Dolphin Account - Sync your books & settings across multiple devices (coming soon)
- Online Help available in a variety of languages
- Organisation looking to develop your own accessible reading app?
Eva Nilsson, Sweden
I love to read with EasyReader
What I like the most is that I can read about a new book in my daily newspaper and search for it with EasyReader. Most of the time the books are already there and I can read them the very same day.
John Dunning, Student
Makes a huge difference!
EasyReader is the difference between if I read an article, or I don’t. Prolonged reading is difficult as stress from reading black on white text can often build up quickly. Being able to change text and background colours stops that.
All my content providers in one app
I just love the fact that I can have all my content providers in one app. This is the start of something I envisioned a few years ago. This is going to be be a great app for all the new Marrakech treaty countries and their content providers.