FREE accessible reading app for dyslexia, low vision & blindness
A better way to read!
- Designed for readers with dyslexia & visual impairments
- Direct access to browse & download from your favourite libraries inc Bookshare, Legimus, Vision Australia, RNIB Bookshare & more
- Subscribe & read newspapers with NFB-NEWSLINE, RNIB NTNM, MTM & more
- Open your own books or copy text & hear EasyReader announce it
- Experience perfectly synchronised text & audio
- Play audio books or add a human sounding voice to text only titles
- Choose colours, text size and highlights to suit your visual needs
- Fully compatible with VoiceOver, TalkBack and Voice Assistant
- Free Dolphin Account - Sync your books & settings across multiple devices (coming soon)
- Online Help available in a variety of languages
- Organisation looking to develop your own accessible reading app?
Christian Olsson Silvervidh
5 star app
"Finally an app that has the benefits of a music player, but is designed for audio books!!"
Shadow Hunter 77
Access to a ridiculous number of free Ebooks
"A really good app. I'm completely blind & use VoiceOver on my iPhone and iPad. Not only is this app free, it's fully accessible with VoiceOver & easy to use.”
Can not fault it, which is rare!
"I can't fault it, which is rare. Easily one of the best free apps for VI folks. Extracting text from anywhere & reading it with ease. This app has made a real difference already."
Books from both Cela & Bookshare with no problems
"This is a very nice app.It was very easy to log into and download books from both Cela & Bookshare with no problems. Not a lot of guesswork involved. I sure welcome that."
Eva Nilsson, Sweden
I love to read with EasyReader
"What I like the most is that I can read about a new book in my daily newspaper and search for it with EasyReader. Most of the time the books are already there and I can read them the very same day."
All my content providers in one app
"I just love the fact that I can have all my content providers in one app. This is the start of something I envisioned a few years ago. This is going to be be a great app for all the new Marrakech treaty countries and their content providers."