Accessible reading app for Windows designed for students with dyslexia, low vision or blindness
We hear from lots of teachers and academics how difficult it is to find accessible versions of textbooks for dyslexic and visually impaired students.
EasyReader for Windows is an accessible reading app, specifically designed for students with print impairments. With direct access to the most popular accessible textbook libraries, including Bookshare (US), RNIB Bookshare (UK) and Inläsningstjänst (Sweden), EasyReader for Windows empowers your students to read and learn independently.
Empower your students to read and learn - download a free 30-day trial of EasyReader for Windows.
- Browse and read millions of textbooks and newspapers
- Listen and read with synchronised text and audio
- Choose colours, text size and highlights to suit your students' reading preferences
- Instant and direct access to 15 international accessible textbook libraries
- Compatible with screen readers for anyone with visual impairments
- Proven results for learners with dyslexia and other reading difficulties
- Supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, tablet, laptop and desktop computers
The largest collection of accessible textbooks and newspaper services
Students benefit from:
- Millions of books they can read
- Direct and effortless access to login to their preferred accessible library service
- Just one assistive technology tool to access all their favourite libraries
- Their favourite local or national newspaper delivered direct, daily
New College Worcester
Jonathon Fogg, ICT teacher at the UK's leading blind school, New College Worcester, explains why EasyReader works with his vision impaired students:
"We love the way the students can jump between all of the headings, whether from one to the next, or between all the levels 2's or level 3's. It makes navigation that much quicker, if you can jump though the major headings in a document."