Languages supported: Belgian Dutch, Belgian French, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (Canada), English (New Zealand), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- FIX: Documents – GuideConnect now announces words with an apostrophe in them correctly.
- NEW: Email – GuideConnect now supports Virgin Media email accounts. People who have a Virgin Media account can now sign in using the email menu to send and receive emails.
- FIX: Email – GuideConnect no longer displays a blank screen when an email is loaded. This issue affected HTML emails only.
- FIX: Email – After opening an email, GuideConnect no longer announces the contents from a different email.
- NEW: Email – Email folders are now sorted alphabetically by default.
- FIX: Email – When deleting an email, GuideConnect now announces the options on the screen correctly.
- FIX: Email – If a complete email address is added to the ‘Blocked email addresses’ list, GuideConnect now only blocks emails from senders which are an exact match to it.
- FIX: Email – When exiting an email, GuideConnect no longer asks if you would like to save the email if it is already in your drafts folder.
- FIX: Email – A fix has been applied to prevent GuideConnect from becoming stuck in the notifications screen. This issue affected customers who opened a notification for a new email whilst in the unlock screen.
- FIX: File Manager – GuideConnect no longer closes after the File Manager is opened. This issue only affected devices which had a large number of image files saved to them.
- FIX: Websites - Improvements have been made to prevent the web browser from closing after certain web pages are opened.