Languages supported: Belgian French, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (Canada), English (New Zealand), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
GuideConnect 1.19 includes the following fixes and improvements.
- FIX: Email. When replying to an email, the cursor is now placed on a blank line so users can start typing a reply straight away.
- FIX: Scanning. After scanning a new document, GuideConnect no longer displays a previously scanned document on the screen.
- FIX: Scanning. GuideConnect now correctly scans text in languages which use diacritics (e.g. Danish).
- NEW: Support. 1.19 includes an update to the latest version of Team Viewer. Team Viewer allows a member of Dolphin’s or a dealer’s support team to access a user’s computer to help solve a technical problem. Users can now also launch Team Viewer from anywhere in GuideConnect using the shortcut key CTRL + SHIFT + R.
- FIX: Typing Tutor. The Typing Tutor is no longer available for languages which do not use a QWERTY keyboard layout. This includes Danish, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish.
- NEW: Voice Dictation. Voice dictation is now available for people using GuideConnect in New Zealand.
- FIX: Websites. The website www.offshoreradio.com can now be navigated using the keyboard as expected.